Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sex Ed class time again. This time we have a guest speaker










Girls sometimes ask me on here what guys like when it comes to blow jobs or questions about them. I’ve answered a couple of anons about it publicly but I thought I’d make a gif post since it’s one of the things I’m asked about most. All I can really do is tell you the things I like if that helps. You can use a dildo or a cucumber or a banana or anything you want. I always tell people to be vocal about what they like sexually. Tell the person you are with how you like to be touched and licked and taken care of. Make sure the person you are with is giving you something based on what you like in return for what you give them. You can write me here or email me if you have any questions or ideas of things you want me to make or write. emailifyouwantit@gmail.com

No comments: