Sunday, February 3, 2019

Undietales - Two



‘The hose sprang a leak and sprayed all over me. I patched it, though. Free of charge.'

The owner of the house has more money than god; he isn’t going to come out and check the hose for holes. The excuse will hold. It’s better than explaining that I’d been watching through the cracked open sliding door of the guest living room when the trick walked in and the homeowner got on his knees. I don’t think that I’ll get a bonus for blowing a load into my shorts when they moved to the couch and the trick asked, in a rough whisper, if it was alright to fuck bare.

If anyone asks, it was the hose that sprayed me down.

===

The title say's two, but you won't find a 'one' here. It's a naming system for stories that I didn't write. "One" is still over at tumblr, without the pic. This one is here with the picture. That's all. 

No comments: