Sunday, February 3, 2019

I have to say something



I was just going to add tags and repost, but as I was typing them in, I hit something I've come across before. Now I’m going to talk about it since I can’t seem to fall back asleep.

Here it is. Just because a male is using anal stimulation to achieve climax does not mean that they are gay.

I am aware that on one level or another a number of people are aware of this. But, I also know that a number of other people, for what ever reason, have a firm belief that any male who enjoys and gets off from having anything in his ass, from a finger to a sex toy means that they are gay.

Peggers are appalled by this and of course this very idea has kept a number of males from even trying it, and may even have straight men questioning their sexuality when they have and continue to be only attracted to the female form.

No comments: