Sunday, February 3, 2019

Father's Day


For Fathers Day, I want to show Dad how much my technique has improved. He’s always praised my oldest brother for what he calls his special “deep tickle,” throating Dad’s cock and then lightly licking his balls while his throat squeezes the head. Dad says perfecting that move is the mark of a true cocksucker, and only true cocksuckers get Daddy’s loads.

I’ve been practicing for months on both brothers, my gym teacher Mr. Mackenzie, my buddy Joey and his uncle Tim, who’s got the thickest one of them all! Now I can “deep tickle” them all, and it usually makes ‘em pop within seconds.


Fathers Day’s almost here, and I can’t wait to get back on Daddy’s cock. He’s gonna be so proud!!



===
I hit you with the hard stuff right off the bat didn't I?

I was thinking of reposting this story without the photo, but I don't know if it could work without it. FYI, the story isn't mine. This is one of the few stories that others wrote that I reposted on my tumblr.
And no. I don't have an issue with incest once it's a fantasy and both consent to be in that situation.

No comments: