Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Switches


I know, some of you, mostly the guys, are gagging right now. But don’t think of it as a guy loosing a penis. I thought of it as a transsexual female. Which it really is.

This was one of the very, very, few ideas that zinged through my head when I was masturbating yesterday. It took me a little while to find some just because of the attitude most had to seeing a “penis-less guy”.

Also, “cunt boy”, “man pussy” and a few other names were already taken to describe gay boys that really liked being a bottom.

The only question I have left to answer, is if a tran girl, got with a tran guy, would the “guy” get pregnant?

Any thoughts people?

===

Since this post, I have found out that a trans girl, who became a guy, can get pregnant. As for if a trans guy can get a trans girl pregnant, I now think that yes. It is so possible once nothing was done to make that not possible.


No comments: