Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Some body positivity for the men! by moosekleenex

Some body positivity for the men! by moosekleenex




@mistressvaliant
I love this! I’m often asked what my type is…

Truth is, I don’t really have one, at least not physically. Chemistry is important, but for me chemistry is rarely about looks. Here are my must haves:

1. Honesty - hard limit for me, dishonesty is the biggest turn off!
2. Make me laugh! - yes, sense of humor is so sexy!
3. Be confident - not arrogant, so know the difference!
4. Be a gentleman - chivalry may be almost dead, but not for me!
5. Be nice, kind, loving and loyal - nice guys don’t finish last!
6. Last but not least - be kinky! Be secure and open in your sexuality, just be yourself! If you’re uptight, I am not the girl for you!

No comments: