Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I Have Revised My Opinion


I hate when I copy over a pic/gif and it's smaller than it was before. 

Anyway, pegging is odd for me. 

At one point, I thought that it wasn't for me. Especially the way it is shown here. A pure strap-on, no penetration for a girl. A lot of work and no payoff but a bad back. 

Then it started to think it wasn't so bad. And then I saw the 'girl cocks' that are now out. I don't know if they are new, 'last five years' or they have been there, but just getting popular. 

Now, when I saw this, I realized that my objection is the reason, or a reason, for why she is using this. Guys use sex toys on girls without being stimulated back. So that could be what she is going here. She's doing it for me, and perhaps doing this way keeps her clear headed enough to get the act completed to both their satisfaction. 

So I officially withdraw my objection to the non girl penetrating strap-on. 😏

No comments: