Thursday, August 8, 2019

Who Does He Think I Am?





I think my friend forgot who he was with. He started kissing my neck as he pushed all the way inside of me.

“Shit you’re so tight baby, you feel so good on my dick.”

Fuck he was treating me like one of his girls, talking to me like I was one of them.

“You like my hole? You feel so big inside of me,” I encouraged.

“Fuck yes, I can’t wait to nut inside of you. You want that? You want me to cum in you?”

“Yes, I want it so bad. You okay with doing it inside a guy?”

“I don’t care, your mine now dude. I’m going to fuck you all the time now baby.”

===

Disclaimer.

I didn't write this one. All the other little stories have been mine until now. But they flagged this one in queue over at Tumblr and I don't know if the story is worth saving without the pic. It's so short. So I brought it here.

No comments: