Monday, December 8, 2008

ya, I'm actually posting.

hello.

Didn't think that I would be back here so soon. I have a link that I thought was worth sharing, along with a warning.

Now this place by the name alone, lets you know that this is for very adult people, along with some weird ones. I have some across a few, and passed them right over.

To get an idea of what each manga is about, you can place your mouse over the little picture icon next to the name, and you will see a thumbnail of the cover, or what they have for the first picture of the set.

I have another one too, that I'm going to post.

I came across this guy's comic named "Kimcest" a good while ago, but it didn't look like I got the whole thing, so tonight I looked and looked and found it.

I got the complete first part, but it seems like he didn't finished the next chapter. :( I was going to ask him how come, but I have yet to find his/her e-mail address. When I do I be sure to ask for everone else who would like to see how it ends.

Now the link won't be under Kimcest, but the person's name. DT something.

See ya.

No comments: