Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Intresting Plot

A week or two ago, I thinking of a way for a couple in my story to have sexual relations without actual intercourse. It's a male and female before you way out there.

I thought that perhaps he could slide his cock between her legs and up against her clit and pussy until they both came.

I was thinking about it with way too much detail and came myself. Not that it was an accident. I never get turned on when I'm writing. This was away from the computer and I gave them as much details as possible in my head until I came.

I could make it into a one shot. A one shot is a very short story. It could be funny, sad, insightful, or a lemon. This would go down as a lemon if I do it.

If I do, do it. I will have to find some more information to go with it. Like where are they for one. I didn't have surroundings in my head when I jerked off to them. In fact, I saw the manga that gave me the idea as the surroundings and that I can't use.

I'll see.

See ya.

No comments: