Thursday, October 3, 2019

You should be warned. I talk.




I have read two stories that centered around milking. One was with a girl cow like the picture above and the other was with human males. Actually, now that I think about it, it was three. One girl cow and two with human males.

I preferred the male ones. It was either a punishment, I think, that the town had agreed on for some infractions or it was something they did willingly as a short term job and or kink.

The girl cow one had her as being some kind of creature and the guy having sex with her wasn’t sure if he doing it with an animal or something almost human mentally. They functioned off of instincts and not really will.

I entertain the idea of writing a story for the girl cow where she is on par with humans, yet lives by her milk-producing traits from time to time.

No comments: