Thursday, August 28, 2014

Someone tried to pick me up... kinda

I don't mean physically. Clearly.

I was sitting at a bus stop and this guy called me from across a four laned street at night. I hoped he wouldn't come over, but he did and sat next to me.

I so wished that it was the guy that I let go like 4 years ago when I was busy with school, but I'm very sure I will never see him again. Shame. I did like him.

Anyway, this guy starts taking to me and I was impressed that he liked me enough to walk over to talk to me, never mind call me out from all the way over there, but he so wasn't my type. He was too young and black.

I'm sure I've told you that before. Black guys don't do it for me. I would already have to be 'in a state' to do it with a black guy. I tried once. It wasn't so bad, but mentally I had to push myself to do it. Over all it wasn't bad, but I wouldn't choose to if I had someone else.

Heck I turn this guy down, even if I didn't have someone else. So that goes back to being already 'in a state'. Which is kind what caused me to flash the black UPS guy years ago. I so blame Marty for that.

Anyway, I had a feeling that he liked me, despite my size. And I don't mean it the way you think. I think he was use to being with bigger girls. Yep. You heard me. Bigger.

He was surprised that I was as old as I was. I forgot how old I am sometimes too. So when saying it, it sounds wrong. He flat out told me that I was pretty. That hasn't happened in a very long time. I've been told that I look nice, but I don't think the word pretty was a word spoken to me since I was 17.

If I have, I don't remember. Sorry.

Either way, I danced around telling him that I didn't date black guys. I said he was young and I liked older guys. I said I like long term single partner relationships. He agreed with me on those things. That is when he found out that I was that much older. It didn't seem to phase him much other than the fact I didn't look it.

In the end, he got my e-mail address. He claims that he can help me find work. I haven't checked my account yet to see if he did or didn't send me something yet.

I want to go to Office Management school and I can't work during that time. At least not during my school hours and until I know what the school will want from me in terms of assignments I shouldn't be trying to divide my time like that.

So. There you go. An update. :) Slightly sexy, but still an update. :)

No comments: