Saturday, January 2, 2010

Learned something

Hello to all the boys out there and a few girls.

I don't know if this is very normal or not normal at all, but since I have found something of a boyfriend, I've come to realize that we just can't have intercourse when he wants to. Notice I said intercourse and not sex. He jumps right to that part most of the time.

He needs to get me in the mood. Very in the mood or I'm not opening for him to get in. We try, he pushes, but he just slides away.

I didn't think it would a be a 'problem' since when I masturbate and I care to check that hole my finger goes in just fine. I don't check that hole often at all. I'm a clit girl and I've only had intercourse once, nearing 10 years ago if it's been over that yet.

I'll let you know when I get properly impaled.

On the 'up' side, I've brushed up well on giving blow jobs.

No comments: